Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I was talking to a friend and this is what we thought. We rebel to fit in. In other words, we want to be different because we feel the pressure to conform. Yeah, deep.

Oh, the prawns are still in my freezer. All except for that one lucky prawn that my dad dumped into the fish tank. We expected the prawn to go on a killing spree while we slept and that we'd wake up to a fish tank full of dead fish, but contrary to that belief, the prawn and fish are living quite harmoniously together. No casualties. Yet.  
(I don't know why he risked the lives of all those fish, not my idea. I had nothing to do with putting that prawn into the tank) 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry sam... i confess........ i told coach that you wanted backstroke >.<.......... SORRY..... BUT BUT BUT SHE SAID SHE WILL TALK TO YOU FIRST K.......

Anonymous said...

Running just as fast as we can
Holdin on to one anothers hand
Tryin to get away into the night

AND THEN YOU PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND ME AND WE TUMBLE TO THE GROUND AND THEN YOU SAY

Anonymous said...

Nic,
WHAAAATTTTTTT?!
hahah umm, it's ok for now because i'm not in the water yet.

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
I think were alone now
There doesnt seem to be anyone around
I think were alone now
The beating of our hearts is the only sound

HAHAH we sound like we like each other