Wednesday, December 3, 2008

As of right now, Heidi, me and my sister(i know i'm supposed to say my sister and i but i don't want to) have pretty brows. We got our brows done at Little India. Just so you know, the threading hurts like, only a lot, but it's totally worth it. Until you realise they've grown out again and that you have to get them done again. 
So after getting ourselves pretty brows, we decided to look for pretty earrings. We headed to bugis(because it's really close) and bought cheap earrings that are likely to fall apart/get lost after a week or so. For some reason, Jacq was around the area and we met up. We spent a good part of day sitting around at the doughnut place not eating doughnuts and talking. It was fun.

Oh yeah, Patrick's church camp thing tomorrow. I think i'm in trouble. My body's killing me, you see. When i climb up/down stairs, my legs tell me to kill myself so the pain stops and when i reach up, my arms tell me to chop them off so they don't have to feel the way they do. How this happened you ask me? Well, i'm in the sorry condition because my mum made me go to Fitness First with her to attend some group sessions with her. I actually tried yoga. For all those idiots out there who didn't know yoga's shit tiring, it is. 
To ease the aches, i'm going to pop some Usana pills(because my dad says it'll help and i'm desperate enough to believe him) and rub some muscle-ache gel thing on me. Hahah maybe i'll go overboard on the gel and get my skin burned off. 
Yuck. 

2 comments:

Naren said...

yoga is relaxing la

Anonymous said...

IT IS NOT