Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Met up with Hazel yesterday! We agreed to meet up to study but, you know, things don't always go according to plan. They hardly ever do(haha). We did some planning for her Christmas party and it was fun/funny! We marched into NTUC, we were on a mission, each equipped with pen and paper, minds sharp and hands ready to take down whatever needed to be taken down(the price/kg and the brand). We were like detectives, accomplished ones. And then Hazel bought her dinner from Subway and we went home.   



I have training today and honestly, i'm not looking forward to it. In fact, i'm dreading it. Just the thought of getting into the pool makes me feel awful. I think i want to drop out. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SAMMMO HUNGG!!!!!!!!!
I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN VERY LONG. I feel like a bimbo typing in caps, thus I have changed. Oh man. I miss you so much because I haven't see you in so long, it feels like I don't even know you! DDDD: I mean, I'm not even your featured friend on Friendster anymore!! D: (I'm not sure I ever was, but don't worry about changing it because I just remembered about my friendster like yesterday) anyway, I miss you and nic so much I think I will blog about you! oh my goodness. You could have turned into something else in the time I haven't seen you. Like an abominable snowman or a potato. I love snowmen and potatoes, so don't worry.