Friday, March 13, 2009

You know, sometimes when i'm blogging, i feel like i'm having a monologue. But it's ok,i have fun talking to myself. I guess blogging's for the self-obsessed. Haha.

Anyway, it's awesome now that CTs are over. No more waking up at 3 in the morning to cram because i didn't start revision earlier, which was stupid of me. I regret not putting in more effort.

Oh, yesterday was really great! The class had lunch at Sakura at Far East (just so you know, it's sells thai food, not japanese). After that, we split into three groups. Majority of the guys went to play LAN, a few went to shop and the rest of us girls, including me, went to watch a movie. It was quite funny how we went to Lido, then Cine and then finally, to Great World just so that we would have something to do. We watched Benjamin Button (pronounced Bar-nn haha). I loved the movie! =)


Had training just a while ago. Swimming isn't fun, but the dinners after that more than make up for it.=)

No comments: