Monday, June 2, 2008

Finally!

I love lit!
Seriously, it made it possible for me to miss training and catch up with the class.

Class supposedly starts at 10 today but for some reason, Ms Rajan only came in at 10.28.
It's quite sad really. 
We planned to leave at 10.30 on the dot if she didn't make an appearance by then. 
The moment she stepped into the LT was classic. 
All of our faces fell and everyone around turned to look at the time. 
Well, that's what happened around me anyway.
Oh, Fel made quite a grand entrance too.
Ms Rajan was returning us our scripts but Fel still wasn't in class yet.
When it came to her script, we were like, oh, she's not here yet.
Then Ms Rajan was like, what are you talking about, and she pointed to something behind us.
So we all turned around and what did we see?
We saw a flying Fel flying down the steps to get seated while grabbing her script.
Haha yeah, she flew, like with her arms flapping and her feet off the ground. 
And if you believed me, you're not my friend.
=)

Went out for lunch at this place in Far East. 
I forgot the name but i know that it's some Thai restaurant with the word NaNa in it.
Haha the service there was AWFUL but the food was good.
They got us the wrong orders, took a really long time to replace it and were really quite rude about it. 
I think we were brave to order the soup after that incident. 
Who knows what they might have done to it.

Later we walked around a little.
Looked at stuff and Christine bought a pretty dress!
It took quite some time for her to decide actually buy it but i think it's worth it.
She looked nice!
We got tired so we went to Han's to sit, drink and chat a little.
Then we all headed home!
This is the earliest i've been home so far.
It's really because my parents haven't been very happy with me lately.
So today really was just to make myself look a little better.
Haha but i had fun!

Thanks for waiting for me!
I appreciate it=)


No comments: