Saturday, June 28, 2008

Well, i haven't been saying much about what's been happening to me lately but i guess you can tell from the last few posts that the past week or two have been pretty good.
I won't be filling you in on what's happened because i don't feel like it.
I mean i highly doubt i remember how exactly i felt at that point of time so yeah, i'll just leave all that out.

This weekend's pretty messed up.
I have to attend this workshop called Mindchamps.
Not that it's horrible or anything but it's just that the timing's awful.
It's held over the weekend and it's a whole day affair so that makes it impossible for me to meet up or go out.
I guess the course isn't all that pointless. I learnt some stuff from there and it got me reflecting. 
It made me feel good then and i still feel quite good right now.

I'm sticking to the 'don't ask, don't tell' policy, but if you ask, i think i'd be willing to tell you.
I'm really not trying to keep it a secret. 
I'm just not comfortable with telling everyone.

Nothing alright?
=)


No comments: