Friday, July 4, 2008

SWIMMMMMM

I spent practically the whole of today with the swimmers
and quite frankly, i had a good time=)
Although i didn't swim well, my plunge was the best i've done so far(according to matthew). 
So yeah, i'm not all that bothered.
Besides, i'm supposed to be blaming it on the water/milo/people/cookie or whatever to make myself feel better. I did that even though i didn't need to.

The day passed by unbelievably quickly.
One minute me and Cola were at Woodlands interchange with the other j1s,
then we were at Sports School with the other swimmers who had events,
the next, we were at Causeway Point having lunch with a few others.
After that, me and Cola were on our way to my house to get some stuff
after which we went back down to the Sports School to cheer the afternoon session people on.
Headed down to Cola's house and relaxed for a little while.
Actually, it wasn't all that relaxed because Nicolette was being so irritable.
Dinner at Relish. 
Wow. 

All in all, i had an awesome day with the swimmers.
I never thought i'd feel so bonded with them.
It feels good!


No comments: