Thursday, July 24, 2008

Racial Harmony Day

I think CJ celebrated Racial Harmony Day a little late. My sisters told me they celebrated it quite sometime ago. Doesn't matter! It just gave us more time to get our costumes=) I wore a sarong kebaya and i think i looked pretty malay-ish. Haha Melvin said i looked evil, like a female dracula. 

Today, lessons seemed to drag on forever and ever and ever. If i weren't such a chicken, i would have fallen asleep in half of my classes. I don't like where i'm sitting in class now. Mr Rajoo moved me all the way to the front because he thinks i'm not participative enough and i'm too quiet. Christine and keong keong were made to move to the front also. Poor us!

I'm glad i walked where i walked today! Haha those little incidents made my day. Like big time! Even though i had no idea what was said for some weird reason, i'm delirious. Hahaha great ah, my life? 

Now i'm going to study econs and be miserable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.