Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Long bus rides home on a rainy day, quiet evenings alone at home,
there's just this wonderful something about these thing.
They make me feel so at peace with everything around me.
I haven't been able to do that lately so today, when these things happened,
I was able to sought out my thoughts.
I was able to really think hard, reflecting, on what's been going on with my life.
Right now, after thinking through stuff in general, i think i'm pretty contented with what i have.

The piano is beautiful.
I'm going to make someone learn it someday to play for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,dun worry man,shit happens,and i think it's crappy things tt make us better people:)

Anonymous said...

hahaha sammmm, why don't you learn and play it for me? (:

Anonymous said...

leah, haha maybe in a million years?
anonymous, thank you=)