Friday, July 18, 2008

Believe it or not, i went to the gym today out of my own freewill! Haha never in a million years would i have imagined myself capable of that. Didn't do like, loads of stuff but i still worked up a sweat so i'm satisfied with what i did.

You know, i think i've been pretty moody lately and today definitely wasn't an exception. I'm sorry if my lousy mood affected you. I don't know why but for some reason, i keep getting annoyed at the smallest and most trivial things. Like, i feel like snapping at a person whenever he says something that i don't want to hear. I think the reason why i don't actually do it is because i'm too chicken to do it. Damnnnn(or you could say s'blood).


I was dog-tired when i met up with the swimmers. We meant to keep nicolette company while she served detention but stuff happened and we all got too lazy and grouchy to bother clarifying things and we ended up going home instead. I was super gloomy at that point of time and i was sulking away but then clarence started playing the piano. He insisted on teaching me part of a song so we could play together. I don't know why, but my mood lifted and i felt so much better after that. So yes, thank you=)

Went on to cheer the class on for interclass basketball. In our own eyes, 1T04 won. Hands down. Haha but in reality, we lost. Doesn't matter though, i still think the way they played was awesome. =)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:))) u could hv just passed me my dearest pen when i was at detention!!!!!!! i was so miserable without it :'( hahaha. kk :)))) SEEE YOOU ON MON =)))

Anonymous said...

hahahah it's just a pen!
yup, i'll see you then=)