Monday, June 16, 2008

HAPPY BELATED!

Happy belated birthday Jacq!
You looked pretty today=)
Haha the live soccer game was embarrassing but super fun.
I say we can't play for nuts.

Lunch was goooood.
I'd say worth every cent we paid!
Seoul Garden is just fun to go to with friends.
Oh, i wasted a subway sandwich today.
You see, it was after training and the swimmers headed down to subway to have lunch.
So everyone was ordering something and i forgot all about lunch so i bought myself a subway melt.
The moment i paid up, i remembered that i was having lunch with the class.
I thought to myself, it's alright, i'll have it for dinner instead.
So i was happy with myself and we were happily chatting away.
Then everyone was done eating and we left the place.
After sometime, when i was far far away from subway, i realized i left my sandwich on the table.
Hahaha and that is how i wasted a subway sandwich!



If borrowing without asking means stealing,
then that probably means that telling someone you'd be stealing their stuff would be like borrowing. 
Oh, the silliest things you come up with.


Thank you for answering me the way you did=)

No comments: