Wednesday, September 3, 2008

HELLO You Piece Of Meat

I'm going to be heading off to the library with my little twelve year old sister to hit the books in about half an hour. Might be fun, might be a real headache. I don't know which but i guess i'll find out soon enough. I think i'm going to have cup after cup of cookies and cream milkshake and maybe ten slices of cake there. My sister will have double that and i think she'll make me pay for her. Haha we like library food.

Yan, you've been my best-est friend since Sec 2, you still are my dearest-est friend today, and i believe you will remain my closest-est friend forever. If i ever get married one day, i'll wear the dress you'll design for me and you'll be my bridesmaid.  
=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW SO SWEET SAM I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU :D :D :D <3