Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm a geek

Because honestly speaking, i like school. It's the not liking that makes liking so much better. 

I'm so tired and i've got so much to say. I don't think i'll be able to get everything down tonight. 
I don't think i'll even get anything down. 

I had tests for every single subject i had today. First a 2hour GP comprehension, then the Econs lecture case study test, after that i went for my much deserved break and then went back for math to do yet another test. Once that was over, headed down to Thomson Plaza for some Starbucks with Patrick to relax. I had good company and great music. Thank you=) Don't know why, but Dad was around the area so i got a lift home. I agree, i'm lucky and i'm spoilt. Sometimes.

Oh yes,
Happy Coaches' Day to my wonderful coach and all the other coaches too! The evening/night spent with the swimmers and coach was awesome. I'm glad it turned out the way it did=) We ate, we drank(non-alcoholic drinks from MacDs), we shopped and were merry. Oh, none of us remembered to be annoying, none of us remembered to take photos. Silly us.

I totally didn't intend for this post to be as shallow as it is but honestly, i'm too tire to care. Maybe i should have just left this for the morning or some other time but because i've already written all this, i'm just going to put it up. 
Good night lovely things!

put me on a plane, fly me to anywhere. with you.

No comments: