Sunday, April 12, 2009

I know this happened yesterday and all, but never mind, better late than never. Right? Right.

Happy belated Aloy!
I hope we managed to surprise you=) the look on your face was classic and i'm glad i hauled my lazy ass down to see it for myself, instead of just relying on videos and photos. Anyway, here's one (i didn't take any of my own so i stole one of christine's. i hope you don't mind).





School tomorrow. It's going to be a drag, what with starting off the week with double GP and all. This week, remedial, extra lessons begin; this week we have tests and piles of homework to face. Then there's nationals in just two weeks. Gosh. I would really wish for April to fly by, just like how this weekend did.

Anyway, Happy Easter=)

3 comments:

denise ; hohoho said...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!i seee meee shirt! BOO! CHACHAMBOH!

sfas said...

UNIBROW.

sam said...

Denise, hahaha rubbish.

Heidi, don't we all love SEAsian history?