Friday, April 24, 2009

Seriously, this week feels like the March holidays all over again, what with spending nearly every day with the swimmers and not studying or doing any homework. I like=)
I mean, i know it's my A level year and all, but hey, life's not all about studies.

Anyway, this year at school nationals, i pretty much screwed up both my events. I'd be lying if i said i wasn't disappointed, but it isn't the end of the world either, i'll get over it. Besides, there's still the medley relay and the free style relay =)
Oh, going down to the sports school nearly every day this week has been fun. Be it meeting up at Woodlands to take a bus down to the pool, or going there from school, or even traveling all the way there alone from home.

Despite everything that's been happening, i'm glad that things turned out the way they did.
You know, the whole thing about not knowing 'what could have been' and all that shit.

1 comment:

denise said...

yo!!! i see me u big butt!! hohehahu!!