Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hello beautiful people of the world!

I'm glad last week's over. It was a killer week of with a truck-load of homework and tests. Then again, this week isn't going to be any better, what with the history and econs file to sort out by tomorrow morning, the lit essay by 4pm, the history assignment and the econs project due on wednesday. Thinking about it now, i'd say last week was a breeze in comparison. Man, this is scary. Good thing i'll be meeting fel later in the evening to go do some homework. 

The retreat yesterday wasn't all that bad. Got to know some new people and it helped me come to the conclusion that the school a person's in really has a huge impact on the person's character. As of right now, i have a rather bad impression of people from a certain school and quite a good one from another. Of course, with a few exceptions here and there. Oh, about the retreat, it didn't really help me get closer to God, but it did help me take my mind off stuff and it was a good getaway for a while at least. 

Right now, i'm listening to One Fine Wire by Colbie Caillat, the rain just stopped and the weather's wonderful, it's quiet at home and for some reason, i feel like i'm in a holiday mood. I want it to stay like this, with me not doing anything and everything else around me beautiful. It's sad though, that i can't do this for long. The little voice in my head's bugging me to start on all that homework. Sometimes i wish i could just shut it up so that i'd be able to stop worrying for a while but at other times, i know without it, i'd be a total bum. So yes, i'm going to be a good and responsible person now, i'm going to get back to that history file.

=)  

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello muthu muthu muthusamy. I love you :D

Anonymous said...

HELLOO you piece of meat!
Aww i love you too and i really really miss you!

Freda said...

hello beautiful? hahaha! okay, okay. freda here! thought i drop by.. and GO sam GO! promos, yes?

GOOD LUCK! :D

Anonymous said...

Helloooo Freda!
Haha so nice! Yes, yes, GO ME GO!
THANKS WOMAN=)