Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today Felt Like Friday

HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY NICOLETTE!
=)

For some reason, i was pretty wide awake today even though i only managed to grab a little more than hour's sleep last night. Yeah, i had to do my history essay assignment. I think i should have started on it a lot earlier. 

So anyway, the moment we got the chance to, me and heidi flew out of school and to Little India to get our brows done. Haha we had issues with directions and the maps but we managed to do a rather good job in locating places. I think our brows look fine, considering we only had to pay five dollars. Oh, we bought 7 pairs of earrings each just for the fun of it and because they were so irresistibly cheap!

Headed down to Toa Payoh where i walked around alone for more than half an hour before meeting the swimmers because of some miscommunication. But it's fine, everything's good now=) Celebrated Nicolette's birthday! Hahah the card on the cake must have been one of the better presents eh? The look on her face was classic! 

Later on, went back to school with gab and matthew for night study. Honestly speaking, night study's really quite effective. I think i'd do it a lot more if i didn't take such a long time to get home. Oh, we shared me and matthew shared a table with corinne and max. It was quite a good study session.

I'm so tired that i think i'll crack my skull on the table if i try to stay awake for even a little while longer. Haha good night you lovely things=)

Oh yannnn, i want to go out. Let's walk and walk and walk till we get to the edge of the earth. When we get there, we'll look over the edge and jump.
I wonder where we'll land.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go out too muths (: