Saturday, August 9, 2008

Yesterday was awesome! Haha National Day celebration in CJ is rather different from those that i had in primary and secondary school. Like, instead of just watching performances and stuff, we actually walked from school to CCAB. Someone told me the walk was about 4km. Haha the walk was fun. Me, fel, christine, jo and xiuwen spent more than half of the trip trying to catch up with our class because we left school later then them. But it's alright, that was fun too and some great stuff happened. Haha jo thought that Mr Rajoo went to Cambodia which is really funny because he actually went to Cambridge. Did the dance thing which was horrible but fun. The swinging was scary. 
Went out with the class later on. Watched The Mummy which was absolutely awful. I never wanted to watch it from the start but because i wouldn't have had anyone to hang out with if i didn't watch it, i decided to go. Well, at least now i can say, SEE! TOLD YOU SO! I guess that's a consolation. Oh, just for fun, i'll let you know that fel got lost in suntec for the second time.
Cabbed down to Gab's friend's place for the bbq after that. It was fine, i got to speak to people and the food was nice!  

Because i'm alone at home and the weather's great, i suddenly started reflecting on how i've lived my life. I'm not going to go all serious and stuff because i prefer to do that somewhere else. 
I realized i miss that lazy piece of meat a lot. Yan! I want to go out and i know you want to too because you miss me too. Hahahaha i'll kick you if you dare say otherwise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes sam, i miss you a lot a lot a lot too. :D :D :D :D :D :D D I LOVE YOU!