Friday, August 1, 2008

SWIMMERS=LOVE

Well, some of them anyway. Haha Cola and Matthew came over to my place after school today to prepare the swimming stuff for tomorrow's farewell. I had fun with them! They make me laugh. Cola tripped like 6 times and Matthew fell at least 3 times. 

The initial plan got really messed up and i'm sorry! But right now, the most important thing is that we managed to get the job done and done well, so i'm happy enough. I hope tomorrow will be fun and i hope everyone will be smiling for the most part of the day.


Chinese lesson today was stupid. The teacher nagged for like 40 odd minutes and spent only 15 on the actual lesson. But it's alright. At least i got to not think for that amount of time. 
I love how you can make me smile with just a hello

No comments: