Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sometimes i think i have no life and right now is one of those times. I just spent like two hours blog-hopping. I managed to find my sister's blog and i think it's funny. I think she's in luuuuuurve. Haha it's times like these that i think i make a horrible sister. 
Anyway, the J2's farewell yesterday at Sentosa was pretty awesome. The company was great, the weatherman was kind enough to let it be sunny and the food was yummy. The photos are with Matthew and he only sent me two but because i look really really odd in one, i'll just let you see the other not-so-funny one. 

Then again, funny photos were meant to be shared, so here's the other
Hahaha alright, i've wasted enough time with blogs and stuff already. I should probably start with all that homework i said i'd do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! sam! i look sooo bad in that photo hahahahah
anw love ya!

cola

Anonymous said...

hi cola! it's alright, it's just a funny photo.
love you too=)