Monday, October 6, 2008

0.55 papers more to go and i'm done with promos! Why this odd number, you ask. Well, let me tell you. 0.5 comes from half of a lit paper(it's split up into paper 1 and paper 4) and the other 0.05 comes from the current affairs quiz. Haha it'll be over before i know it. I cannot wait. I really can't.

So after the econs paper, some happy things happened. 
Me, fel, jo, sab and christine hung out and watched The Ring 2 and P.S I Love You at christine's house. Christine's room is reallyyyyy awesome i tell you. Oh and she fed us too. Haha we had a good time! It was nice being able to kick back for a little while. 
Actually, that didn't really happen and i blame it on the stupid movie. I cannot stand horror flicks. I think i was covering my face half the time. 

So yes, the movies(however much i hated The Ring 2), the food and the company totally made today awesome. 




oh. 

 

2 comments:

sfas said...

or was it the thing that happened at the bus stop huh huh huh :D

Anonymous said...

Heidi, SHHHHHHH.
HAHAHA