Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sappy love songs and rainy days spent at home.
It's the perfect combination. It just has this effect of making me feel so contented, so relaxed. Happy. I look at things differently. Like, somehow everything becomes less important and so much more beautiful. I like it. 

Spent sometime in class after we were dismissed because i have no social life. It's funny you know? Like, the period before promos, i made these fabulous plans to go out, to shop, to watch movies, basically, to relax and hang out with friends once promos ended. But now that promos are over, i really haven't done any of those things. I've been passing my time away at home. Not that i'm complaining because i love my home. But you know how it is, i just want to go out. 
Anyway, back to what i did after class. I watched Melvin make a fool of himself doing cartwheels, rather, attempting to do cartwheels, and singing horribly to some perfectly nice songs. So after Melvin got tired(thank god he did), the rest of us sang along to some sappy songs that Melvin played from his laptop.  

I think that's why i'm in this mood now. The buses took forever to come, but because i was listening to those more-emo-than-emo pop songs while waiting, it made the journey home rather enjoyable really. It gave me time to reflect, clear my head a little. I didn't know cluttered my mind was that cluttered until today's bus rides home. I guess i needed that.





You might not think of it this way, but i do.
You have failed in absolutely nothing. 
Like your friend said, it might be a blessing in disguise.
Remember that passage from the chinese compre? The one about the guy crashing his car? He was sour about smashing his car for a while, but after thinking about it in a different light, he cheered up. I guess you've got to be a little like that guy now, however tough it might be, alright? (i hope i didn't misinterpret the compre)
Cheer up alright?

1 comment:

vindicated said...

hello oi girl,

how were your promos? never see you online anymore ah. and you have alot of answering to do O.o

lolx.