Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm having a streak of very bad luck with phones this year. 
The phone that i had at the start of the year was an N80 i think. I dropped it so many times that the frame of the phone came out. Let me tell you, it looked horrible. The next phone i had was the K850i(i think) and it got stolen the first day i brought it to school. My parents have since then refused to buy me a new phone(it's the second one i've lost in two years) so i've had to borrow phones from some wonderfully nice people. I remember using my old Panasonic phone but it just wouldn't work after a few hours so i went without a phone for about two weeks. Then i borrowed a Samsung phone from Gab(i will be eternally grateful), and then a Motorola from one of my aunties. Yes, it's the one i'm using now. And yes, it's not working properly either. I think i either overcharged it too many times or drop it too many times. It's horrible. Whenever i try to type a message, the phone just hangs. Oh, did i mention that if you hit the phone, it restarts? So yeah, when it hangs, i'll have to hit it. 
What's the purpose in me telling you all this? Well, it's to let you know that if you've sent me an sms and i haven't replied, it's not because i don't want to reply you but because i can't. 

Now, about how i'm doing in school.
I'm halfway through with my promos. I had history today and now that it's over, it feels AWESOME. I think history's the paper that we poor historian-wanna-bes mug the hardest for. The minute they started collecting our papers, i grinned like an idiot, or if you want a better picture, think cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland. It felt THAT good. So that's that. I have my Econs paper on monday and Lit paper 4 on thursday. I think i'll be grinning even wider on thursday. I'll smile so widely that you won't be able to see my eyes.

OH YES, MY BRACES ARE COMING OFF tomorrow. HAHAHAHAH. Yes, it's tomorrow. I know i got the dates mixed up last week but i'm sure that it's really tomorrow now. 

As wonderful/horrible these things are, it's not as important as YANYEE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOMAN!
Now that you're 17, act it. Hahahah i hope you have fun falling all over the ice today!
I LOVE YOU!
You're still my best-est friend ever-est!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaa awwwwwwww thank you sam!!!!! YOURE SO SWEET. :D :D I BET YOU'll LOOK PRETTIER THAN EVER WHEN YOU TAKE OUT YOUR BRACES! I LOVE YOU INFINITY MUTHS.

Anonymous said...

Aww right back at you!
Hahaha =)