Monday, October 20, 2008

Today i came to school thinking that this chinese mock exam we were going to take would be one of the more important chinese exams. Well, i was wronger than wrong. Haha it was taken so lightly, what with people talking and sharing dictionaries(not that i'm complaining). It was actually pretty funny. 

We had a short break before having to trudge up to class for some intensive PW stuff. This is how we started off the three hours of torture, how we got into focus. 

As usual, Melvin's the ugliest. =)
He's ugly here too!
Fel's best shot





Oh, i managed to get on the bus home without missing it today because instead of waving at the bus driver like someone did on friday, some other person actually flagged it so the bus would stop. Hahahaha.

Alright thennnnn, i think i'll go do draft 2 of my I&R. I'll be having the time of my life. I mean it. Not.

No comments: