Monday, October 13, 2008

School started good and proper today, with actual lessons and all. I think i miss the exam period. I prefer it to having classes and stuff. 

Gosh i'm tired. Just thought i'd let you know, in case you might want to. Like, because i'm sure you really care. 

You know, i never thought i'd be mugging right after promos. Too bad for me, the unexpected is happening! I'm going to have to get started on my history tutorial soon. I think if i put it off any longer, i'll never get it done. 

Right. Bye. 

Oh yes, today was awesome. Hahahah won't tell you why. 
(this is me being secretive) 

7 comments:

Naren said...

Fats-ist?? waay creative

Anonymous said...

what what what are you having now?

Anonymous said...

naren,
haha shut up.

Anonymous said...

heidi,
SHH.
hahahaha there wasn't that much stuttering. Or any at all, for that matter.
=)

Naren said...

but lots of slurring i guess? haha

Naren said...

as cool as a cucumber, which when you think about it, isn't really that cool.

Anonymous said...

let me be happy for once in my life. is that too much to ask? hahah