Monday, April 28, 2008

My phone got stolen today, it was a sony ericson k850i.
This is the second time it's happened in school, not this school, but school.
Let me tell you, it's a horrible feeling and no, you don't ever get used to that feeling.
My mum just gave it to me on Saturday.

Thinking about it, i really have no idea how anyone could have stolen it.
There was almost always someone in class.
Ah dammit. 
Jo got her phone stolen on wednesday so there's something fishy about this.

Oh guys, thanks for helping me look even when i gave up=)
I really appreciate it!
I'll prolly go make a report tomorrow or something.





Hey person who took my phone, 
i really don't hate you right now.
I just want my phone back.
If you don't want to return me my phone, 
just return me the memory card and sim card please.
Like, just leave it under my table someday or something.





Man, this week really isn't starting off well.

No comments: