Sunday, April 27, 2008

Starbucks!

Yup, study date with gab today!
This time, samuel and darren joined us.
The starbucks at The Central's quite alright, i managed to study a little history.
Gab took a million ugly shots of us and herself
especially when we were at haagen dazs having that yummy-licious chocolate fondue!
Yeah, it was my treat this time. Gab paid the last time you see.
The chocolate fondue was out reward for studying and i say we deserved it.
After that, from the Central for starbucks, we went to the Esplanade for fondue and then finally Suntec for that really good Hokkien Mee. 
Oh, at Suntec we saw this couple who kept staring at us.
It was freaky and annoying at the same time so we stared back.
I really don't like that couple.

Oh! I changed my phone and i got an atm card with money in it.
Haha my parents seem to be spoiling me quite a bit lately.
It feels good!

I'm sorry if this post is short and crappy.
I'm just tired!