Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dog-tired

Came to school super moody today for no apparent reason.
Like i seriously had no mood to speak to anyone in the morning.
I think i didn't wake up properly.

I don't think i've ever loved history so much before.
I love how the school organised a history night on cca day.
Haha i got to leave from swimming lots earlier than usual.
Thank god. After bathing, i saw those other poor non-history swimmers. I actually felt tired for them. Coach was really pushing them. Damn scary.

Spoke for a much too short while with gab.
I really missed her!
It felt good to finally catch up on things.
We speak online but somehow it's different.
The fact that i don't have a phone makes the situation even worse. S'blood!
We need to go out soon!

Supper with (part of) the class was good=)
It was nice to sit down and talk about stuff totally unrelated to school for a change.
It was quite sad when we all had to part.
Me and fel took 132 from town and we spoke about stuff in the bus.
Don't worry fel! We'll just hope that things don't go spiraling out of hand because that's really about all that we can do.  
Haha i cabbed home half way because i had to change bus and i missed my stop.

Now i'm home and i'm barely half alive. 
I have no idea how i managed to write so much.
Haha alright, time for me to sleep now.
Night all you lovely people!

No comments: