Thursday, May 1, 2008

Anticipation Anticipation!

Good morning!
Finally, my dad brought up the matter of getting a replacement SIM card.
I didn't dare to talk about it in case he started on his story of how even the people you trust can sometimes do stuff you'd never think they'd do to you.
Hmm i guess the reason why he really wants to get me the SIM card is because he can't stand not being able to check up on me.
Especially since i've been staying back in school later than usual these days.
But hey! I stay back for good reasons!
So yeah, getting the card and hopefully a phone is something to look forward to!







1T04's an awesome class to be in!
I really don't think i've been in a class so friendly before.
I mean sure we get a little irritated every now and then but everything, so far, turns out fine in the end.
I'm glad i got posted to where i got posted to=)
On the first day that i found out me and gab weren't in the same class, i thought i'd hate school.
I didn't feel like talking to anyone in the class and i'd rush away from them the moment i had a chance and i'd go meet gab and darren. 
For the first few days or maybe even a few weeks, it was like that. Me and gab would spend the whole break lamenting about how we hated not being in the same class and stuff.
Then when break was over, we'd go back to our classes. 
Sure i had fun during lessons when we were allowed to talk but i never really made an effort to try to enjoy myself, i kept thinking about how great it would have been if me and gab were in the same class, what me and gab would be doing after lessons and when i'd be able to leave the class. That was stupid of me.
Then as the timetable changed and me and gab got different break times, i started hanging out with the class more.
That's when i found out how wonderful they were!
I love being with the class now!





 
Haha yeahh, i love you guys!
Gab, i still wish we were in the same class but yeah, i guess things turned out this way for a reason.
Maybe we would have gotten too close and we might have gotten on each other's nerves or something.
Don't worry gab! As much as i love some people, you'll still be special to me=)







Yan, i'm sorry!
If i had my phone, i would definitely have picked up your call.
Unless you called me when i was swimming then yeah.. it would have been a different story
Hahah i miss you and i wanna see you!




oh, last night at the grand stand, the feeling was indescribable .
i want to feel it all over again.
that sense of having nothing in the world to fear, the carefreeness,  that feeling..
it was wonderful. 

No comments: