Friday, May 16, 2008

Day of Nothing

I didn't go out today!
Yeah, Fridays are usually days that i go out with Gab but today she went out with her class to celebrate Wendy's birthday. 
It's alright, i went home instead.
Initially my plan was to sleep for a million hours but i didn't because my mum came home early and we spoke for a really long time.
It was nice catching up with her=)
By the time we grew tired, it was too late for me to sleep so i decided not to.
Did a little bit of math and then got bored.
Lucky for me, it was time for me to leave for supper/dinner/dipper/sunner. 

Eating, getting tables(attempting to, that is), catching up, "talking cock"(i'm quoting fel) and just the company itself was awesome=) We should really do this every week if possible!

Night all!
I'm going to have my million hours sleep now.

No comments: