Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Be Nice to SAM Day

YES! Haha Patrick came up with that and i thank him!
Surprisingly, it actually did make a difference.
For one, Aloy didn't talk to me at all today,
Wee didn't make those dumb comments about me being a man seahorse
and Patrick didn't mention the riding thing.
At least that's what happened before lessons ended.
I didn't mention the ladies because they never do any of those idiotic things, ever.
Well, maybe every now and then but yeah..

Before CCA started, Fel, Jo, Jon, me and Patrick stayed back in class. 
Haha they were playing soccer at the front of the room with a hockey ball.
Fel and Jo whooped the guys' asses!
Haha they beat them 11-5.
I bet the guys died of shame then.

Mr Weatherman, you're horrible.
It was raining like crazy in the morning and early afternoon.
That made me really optimistic about not having swimming.
But when lessons ended, so did the rain.
That really made me feel like my heart got ripped out.
Haha then it rained again! But then it stopped again.
Me and Gab were being very hopeful, believing that the rain would come just in time to save us.
Too bad for us, hoping wasn't enough!
In the end, still had to go for training which was H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E. 

Went for dinner with Matthew and Gab at MOS. 
Don't know why but i had the urge to buy this burger that i had never seen before.
So i bought it thinking that it would be good and stuff but when it came, it looked NOTHING like what it did on the menu.
Haha it was really quite disgusting. 
Matthew wanted to be nice and offered to change burgers with me.
Hmm i guess the guy actually has a nice side to him!
Hahaha

OH! I think i'm going to to really awfully for history.
I know i should have read up on both the CMC and the Korean War but i only did the CMC.
Haha oh well, hopefully the studying in the bus this morning did a bit of good.


No comments: