Monday, May 5, 2008

Am I Boring You?

Sometimes i think i do.
I feel horrible for feeling the way i do
I know i shouldn't yet, i still do
Got locked out of class this morning because of Patrick/Aloysius
so i thought that today would be a bad day.
Turned out to be quite fun actually!
Econs is an almost sure-fail but oh well, i did try studying a little for it!
Didn't pay much(any) attention during lit!
Me and Sab were too busy laughing at Melvin sleeping.
The picture she drew of him was damn funny.
Kept me shaking(with laughter) in my seat for a long time.
Patrick was sitting behind me being annoying and making stupid noises that resembles no animal/person/living creature.
It's my fault really. Maybe if i tried harder,
maybe if i bothered trying at all, i'd be able to really stop feeling that way.
Had fun studying in the library after school!
Yeah, i really did some reading up for history.
Oh staying back with Fel, Patrick and Jon was enjoyable!
Fel and Jon had to do detention because they came late to school.
Haha idiots=)
Then again, sometimes, i don't want to try.
I like how it makes me feel. I like it too much



No comments: