Wednesday, May 7, 2008

All Fall Down

Ok, my homeroom's on the fifth floor.
For some reason, people in my class keep on throwing/dropping/flinging stuff off the fifth floor all the way to the first floor(or is it the second floor?).
A few weeks back, it was Fel's skirt,
yesterday, it was Justin's flying toy,
today, it was Jo's econs notes.
Hahahaha their reactions were so funny!
Hmm maybe tomorrow somebody'll jump off instead.
Eeew, like Jo said, morbid.

The reason why Jo's notes flew off the fifth floor was because she got sent out of class, along with the few of us, for not completing/attempting the tutorial.
Later Mr Low said that we had to write him a letter each, explaining why we didn't do our tutorials. The letter had to be 50 words long.
Just my luck, i decided to speak to Christine right at that moment and he caught us so now instead of 50 words, it's a hundred.
Haha Jon's letter to Mr Low was just sick. 

Right, so now i've got to do my history assignment.
I will enjoy it, i will have fun doing it, i will love every moment of it, i will never say die, i will keep telling myself all that and hope that somehow i'll believe it.

No comments: