Friday, May 9, 2008

Smile Like the Idiot You Are

Today was awesome!
But then again, it could have been better.

Went to Far East to meet my PW group.
When i got there however, none of them were in sight.
I figured they couldn't be later because i was already pretty late by then.
Haha so i walked around the meeting place for a bit and then decided to go back to school to see if they were there.
(keep in mind, my phone's gone)
Found them in school.
Haha idiots didn't tell me about the change of plans, too last minute they say.
Oh Aloy's the biggest idiot ever.
Yeah, i'm just saying. Don't ask why.
If you really want to know, go talk to him yourself.
Haha i love how we only had to attend two lessons today.
The day was so short!
Then again, it meant that the class hardly spent any time together.

Oh! Today's after school time was fun and pretty unexpected.
Haha the original plan was for me and Gab to go out.
Then later Darren said he could come along so he did.
Then we met Douglin and cousin (hahahaha it's Douglas+Collin) on the bus and they said they'd watch a movie with us too.
And then Samuel said he could go for the movie as well.
Hahah so cool. The number just kept growing and growing.
We watched What Happens In Vegas.
It was AWESOME!
Haha the guys said it was just alright but us girls thought it was super good.
I really liked it=)

Went to Hip Diners US for dinner with Gab and Samuel.
Haha we walked from the Cathay to Cine.
It was  nice long walk.
I got to catch up on stuff with my Scandal Gab!

Now i'm home and i'm tired!
Good night world!

No comments: