Sunday, May 4, 2008

No Time Left

Time's a-wasting!
I should be: 
1. studying for tomorrow's econs test
2. be doing my history tutorial that's due first thing in the morning
3. reading my lit text
4. studying my history
5. finishing up my math tutorial
6 doing that gp question and sending it to the misogynist
yeah, i think that's about all i'm supposed to do.
Haha no need for sleep tonight!

Oh, reason why i didn't do all that before this afternoon was because i was at mindchamps!
This week, i actually spoke to people.
I was super moody last week(because of the PI which got me really stressed out) so i didn't bother talking to anyone.
I think it's better when we get sorted into groups!
Makes it kinda compulsory to talk to one another.


Jon, thank you!
It was really nice of you to do that=)


Yan, if you breathe a word, i will make it my mission to kill you.
Hahaha you know i'd never do that so s'blood!
I need to find something to blackmail you with.


Gab, i'm excited!
I really want that day to come.
It would be so cool!




No comments: