Monday, May 12, 2008

BEST!!

I screamed over the phone when i found out training, for some wonderful reason, was called off today.  i still think i feel that way about you. 
Hahah i tell you, if they decide to reschedule on friday, i'll definitely be a no show. Again.
It just wouldn't be fair to us(or me at least). it's annoying,

The wonderful wonderful Gab lent me her phone last friday and passed me the charger today.
Haha THANK YOU GAB! i'm horrible for being so fickle
I owe you a million=) i shouldn't be and i don't want to be but i still am
Not just for this but for everything else too. it's tough. it really is
I LOVE YOU!
Gab Gab Gab Gab Gab, i wanna see you more!

This morning started out fine.
Met Fel on the bus and we spoke.
Got to class and people were smiling so it was good too.
Lit was fine even though we have to complete a passage based question by friday.
Got back our econs test. Haha by some kind of miracle, i passed.
That was a pleasant surprise!
Chinese was just stupid(it always is) but then again, it's a good time to chill.
Break was good as usual!
After that, the day just became so sleepy that i really can't recall how i felt then.
Doesn't matter, if it's really important, i'll remember soon enough.

Oh, after lessons, we wanted to go for lunch and Patrick didn't want to come up to the fifth floor just to lock up the class so he tried throwing the keys up from the quadrangle to the fifth floor.
Hahah it was a failure!
So through some miscommunication, Patrick came up and Wee Xiang ran down.
It was funny!

Went to the library to kill time and did stupid but legal and good stuff with computers.
A few of them had to leave half way so yeah, they didn't go for dinner.
Met up with Fel and Patrick and we decided to head down to Thomson Plaza.
Me and Fel died quite a few times while crossing the overhead bridge. 
I blame the boys.
Made fools of ourselves at Thomson Plaza and basically had loads of fun.
I think the people at Subway hated us.
Bubble tea.
HAHAHA.

Waited super long at the bus stop for my bus.
Lucky for me, i had Jon and Fel to wait with me!
Sweet things, those two.
They actually missed a few buses just so that i wouldn't be left alone.
I bet you're jealous that they didn't wait for you too.
Haha thanks guys=)

Now i'm home and i should be doing my homework.
So yeah, goodbye world!
Let me be miserable now.

No comments: