Friday, May 2, 2008

Run For Your Lives

Today was CJ's sports meet!
Haha had fun cheering and getting sweaty, dirty and smelly.
I think our class did alright=) Good job good job!
Oh, i played ultimate frisbee and lost the both rounds that we played.
But it's ok! It was fun=)

Went out with the class for lunch and a movie.
Actually, only Jo, Fel, Heidi, Wee, Patrick, Jon, Sab, Mark and me that watched the movie.
Haha we watched Doomsday and i think it was a stupid movie.
It was really gory, which is so not my thing, and just a tad bit shocking sometimes.
Haha i don't like watching shows like these.
They make me look like an idiot.

After the movie, only Fel, Jon, Jo, Mark, Patrick and I remained!
The rest had stuff on so they went off first.
So we went to play pool.
I'm lousy but it doesn't matter, as long as i can get a few easy balls in, i'm fine!

Damn it, i was really thinking of writing a lot more but i really can't.
Haha i'm just not in the mood to. in like!



No comments: