Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh Rainy Rainy Day!

Hello silly billies!
I got 23/30 for my ting xie(that means chinese spelling)!
I rock la.
Haha home earlier than usual today and it feels weird a good way.
Felt so odd to have nothing planned out for the day.
Usually i go out with gab after school but today she decided to go for lunch with them.
I miss you gab=)

imuststudyiwillstudyimuststudyiwillstudyimuststudyiwillstudy!






Sometimes i wish i could split myself up into a million of me.
A few of me could be doing homework, another few studying, one to hang out with the neighborhood-ers, one to catch up on stuff with yanyee, yet another to hang out with gab, one more of me to fool around with the class, one to be with the people from srjc, one to stay home so that my parents will stop bugging me about coming home late and the next me could just have sometime alone. The rest of me could just go around to make the world a better place. HAHA. 
Yeah, in a nutshell, i've got too many commitments!
But then again, if that really happened, i'd need loads of cash. 
I guess it's a good thing there's only one of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh muths, i miss you!