Sunday, April 13, 2008

SATURDAY'S STUDY DATE

Yes! It's set!
From now on, every Saturday will be Study Date with Gab!
What a mouth full. I think i'll call it my Study-with-Gab-at-Starbucks-After-Lunch-for-the-Whole-Day Date for short. HAHA

Yeah, anyway, yesterday  me and scandal went to Novena for lunch at KFC because it's cheap and then we headed down to Starbucks and we studied! (With a few breaks here and there)
Ordered our usual frapps but i didn't finish mine because it didn't taste all that great.
I think the barista did something funky to it. I think i irritated her when i didn't hear and answer her.

After a few quite productive hours, me and Gab moved to the shop right next to Starbucks and had laksa!
Hahaha it was really quite weird.
Laksa wasn't good and we were disappointed. It's ok though!
Gab's going to bring me for good laksa some other time.

Toys R Us is fun! Haha took silly photos and had fun!





YAAAANYEEEEE! 
Haha i told you!
Congrats you giraffe!
I MISS YOU AND WANT TO HANG OUT WITH YOU SOON.