Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Another night at Charlene's

I just can't get enough of Charlene. That's why i'm staying over at her place again! 

Well, that's what i'm going to tell her anyway, to make her feel good. Heh.


So anyway, after gobbling up mountains of food last night while scaring ourselves silly with a few episodes of Supernatural and nearly wetting ourselves watching Whose Line Is It Anyway, we went to sleep. I'd say that was an awesome end to an awesome night!

When we woke up bright and early in the afternoon today, we cabbed straight down to the HP place near Ikea and picked up her laptop so that we'd be able to have our IKEA MEATBALLSSSSSSS! Let me tell you, the soup and meatballs were awesome! Because we ate so much, we grabbed a trolley and pushed it around the place. We pushed, we put stuff in the trolley. We pushed, we took stuff out of the trolley. And then we cabbed back to my place. 

At my place, we looked through about a million photo albums and took out a few photos. I packed more stuff for tonight and then left to buy some stuff and then went back to Charlene's and nowwww, we're doing THIS:





1 comment: