Friday, January 30, 2009

Today, i escaped the horror that is mass PE with the excuse of tendonitis and an MC. Again. Heh. I didn't have to walk around the track or run outside school just by saying these magic words, "but the doctor said...". Haha i'm such a slob.

Oh, i didn't swim either. I just sat by the pool and did my homework like the good student that i am. Every once in a while, i'd look up to see how the swimmers were doing and feel bad about not being in the pool myself, suffering with them. But most of the time, i was just glad it wasn't me dying there in the pool. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

humph. you better get down into the pool soon :(

Anonymous said...

boomdeyadda!

ahhaha. anyway. i so know what you mean when you love getting home straight after school. sec sch days are such distant memories. :)

qing

Anonymous said...

nicolette,
hahah i'll do that asap=)

Anonymous said...

qing,
HELLO QING!
haha yeah, those were the days..