Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm at home waiting for my parents to come pick me up for the PTM that starts at 7.45 tonight. It's 7 already and their still somewhere not very near home having dinner. I think i might be late. Doesn't matter, really. They can't do anything to me because i'll be with my mum. Heh.

About 15 minutes ago, i realised i got ready to leave home a little too early. So to kill time, i called Denise into my room and this is what we did. 







Oh, just in case you don't know how old she is, i'll tell you. She's 13. 


So anyway, dad picked me up after school today to go see the doctor to get me shoulder checked. Turns out, i got my first sports injury! I pulled/strained a tendon in my shoulder. In my opinion, it's pretty cool. Not just because i get to miss training for a week, but because i actually got injured while doing something athletic.

ALRIGHT. Parents are here and so off i go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah omg that is so cute sam, hanging with your lil sista!
anw! i can't wait to hang with you soon. as in, WE BETTERRR GRR. okay heh i'll see you

xoxo
cola

Anonymous said...

OH YES! hahaha maybe we could both get sent out of class like you did today. then we'll sneak away for lunch!