Friday, January 16, 2009


So, the much-anticipated Friday is finally here. Awesome! I'm going to spend my whole weekend doing things that are absolutely NOT school-related. Don't get me wrong, i don't hate school, it's just that i like things that have nothing to do with school more, at this point of time. 
I'm aware that i haven't been mingling with the class much, these past few days. It's not because i don't enjoy the company(i do enjoy it), but it's just that i can't get myself to join in. I hope it's only because i'm tired and nothing else. I hope it's not because i've drifted from anyone, i hope it's not because i just don't want to. 

Somehow, it's a different matter with i'm with the swimmers. I don't feel like not joining in when we're in the same room or sitting at the same table. Maybe it's because it's a smaller group so there isn't much choice, maybe it's just the people.Hopefully, i'll figure myself out soon. But in the meantime, i'll do my best to not be a spoilsport. 


Oh, i have to blog about this. On wednesday, the class did the sweetest thing for me (and Melvin). They surprised us with a birthday cake and a present each! I got a float, or as Heidi calls it, Floatation Device, which i used after training. Oh, before throwing it into the pool and myself after it, the guys were being disgusting, making sick comments as i blew up the float. The photos of me and Cola playing with the thing aren't with me. 
Anyway, thanks T4, for all that=) 
TODAY. Xiu Wen popped by CJ! It was really nice seeing her again after such a long time. I'm glad she came down=) 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good :) Go talk more :) You'll make up for my silence and absence :DDD

Freda said...

i havent seen or heard from you in... a very long time, lol.

hope all's good ((:

sfas said...

Its not a device, its a Floatation Guide. Your very own FG to save you from drowning.

Anonymous said...

Heidi, HAHA. I think i might get you your very own Floatation Guide on your birthday.

Freda, hellooooo! Yeah, i think it's been too long! We should get everyone to go out soon. =)

Nicolette, haha no problemo.