Saturday, January 10, 2009

I've got a good mind to switch back to livejournal. Not because blogger has failed me in any way, but just because the people i've been spending time with are using it and somehow they seem to be having more fun using that than i am using blogger. If i eventually give in, blame it on peer pressure.

This afternoon i went over to Charlene's place again with the intention of collecting my stuff and then going straight home but my plans got mixed up when we decided to go for lunch together. In a way, i'm glad i didn't go straight home. As always, i had an awesome time just hanging with her at her place talking about everything and nothing. Oh, i learnt how to crochet a little. I'm not good at it, in fact i'm far from good, but it's better than not knowing how to at all. 


No comments: